Is the Nexus 6 the best unlocked phone for Verizon?

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Some of us have used this phone right out of the box via Verizon sim card. Is this the one of the best if not one of the few unlock phones that can use big red's 4G LTE right out of the box? What other phones can do this?

Lovin the Nexus 6!

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Some of us have used this phone right out of the box via Verizon sim card. Is this the one of the best if not one of the few unlock phones that can use big red's 4G LTE right out of the box? What other phones can do this?

Lovin the Nexus 6!

Not the LG G4 I had the unlocked version. Would not activate on Verizon

Posted via the Android Central App

berdinkerdickle

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
I'm using the Google Play Store Nexus 6 on Verizon. Haven't had even the slightest issue.
Really liking it.
Still haven't Rooted or changed anything.

Posted w/ Nexus6 via the AC App

eao1991

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
The Nexus 6 is the only unlocked device that can be activated on the network if it isn't purchased through Verizon. I remember reading a while back that the AT&T/T-Mo iPhone 6/6+ could be activated on VZW if you had a pre-activated sim, but I never really looked into it.

mannw1977

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I had the N6 on VZW. Bought it through sprint and popped my sim in. It was all good for me. All nexus 6 phones are good on any carrier. The only thing was the size of the phone. I have big hands, but that phone is still to big for me. As for any other phones unlocked that work on VZW. No idea...

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I had the N6 on VZW. Bought it through sprint and popped my sim in. It was all good for me. All nexus 6 phones are good on any carrier. The only thing was the size of the phone. I have big hands, but that phone is still to big for me. As for any other phones unlocked that work on VZW. No idea...

The AT&T Nexus 6 is SIM locked.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
True, forgot about that. 25.00 to unlock and your good though.

Actually FCC ruled carriers need to allow customers to unlock their phones. So AT&T has a site to get the unlock code. Of course it didn't work for me but CS got it for me. Not the best solution. They're the only carrier to lock in the first place.