Android M on Nexus 6

droidfamily

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I purchased a Nexus 6 from Google play and I have a Verizon sim in it. I want to know if it's possible to load Android M on it and will it still work with my Verizon sim in it. Please help.

Posted via the Android Central App

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I used M on my n6 on verizon for a few days. it works as you'd expect (data, volte, etc all work), with a few bugs and hiccups.

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
It should work fine considering it's a preview version and still has bugs that need to be worked out.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I purchased a Nexus 6 from Google play and I have a Verizon sim in it. I want to know if it's possible to load Android M on it and will it still work with my Verizon sim in it. Please help.

M is in its developer review state. It's called developer review for a reason. I don't know why regular users use these build versions on their main phones. Save yourself the bug frustration, enjoy L and wait for the official stable M release. Just my opinion.

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Is the tap-to-wake toggle option described in the Android Police article linked below available in M on the Nexus 6? And does it replace or coexist with the Ambient display toggle in Display settings? I ask because one screenshot in the article (from a Nexus 9) locates the Tap-to-wake option right where Ambient display is located on my settings card.

[Android M Feature Spotlight] Tap To Wake Is Now A Setting You Can Tweak

kingloui26

May 11, 2015
Visit site
M is in its developer review state. It's called developer review for a reason. I don't know why regular users use these build versions on their main phones. Save yourself the bug frustration, enjoy L and wait for the official stable M release. Just my opinion.

My point exactly being first does not always mean your winning

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX