I'm moving to Sweden soon and taking my US Nexus 6 with me. How well will it work? Will I generally have good LTE coverage? Thank you.
    07-02-2015 03:43 PM
    I'm moving to Sweden soon and taking my US Nexus 6 with me. How well will it work? Will I generally have good LTE coverage? Thank you.
    i think you need the "International" version of the Nexus 6 in order to get 4G LTE outside of the US. the "US" version only has the bands for US 4G LTE. BUT - your 3G should work just fine though and should be fast enough for most everyday usage.
    07-02-2015 05:24 PM
    i think you need the "International" version of the Nexus 6 in order to get 4G LTE outside of the US. the "US" version only has the bands for US 4G LTE. BUT - your 3G should work just fine though and should be fast enough for most everyday usage.
    so actually, there is an overlap in the LTE bands between each phone, but the US phone doesn't have all the bands the international one does, and vice-versa. what i'm trying to determine is how that translates into my LTE experience in real life when i'm living over there.

does anyone know which bands they use in sweden?
    07-02-2015 05:48 PM
    Go here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_LTE_networks

Collect the data for which LTE bands are used in Sweden and the USA. Then compare those to the bands your Nexus 6 uses:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nexus_6

Now you'll see if there is overlap and if you'll get LTE in Sweden. One caveat is: You plan on getting a Swedish SIM with local Swedish service, right? Because if you plan to roam, you won't get LTE at all.

If you're getting a local Swedish SIM and there are overlapping bands between what the US Nexus 6 has and what your Swedish carrier uses, you will get LTE.

So, whats your conclusion?

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-05-2015 08:57 AM