Device Assist app?

4dandroid

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
In searching for a solution to a couple of issues that I have been experiencing with my N6, I discovered the Device Assist app that Google put out for Nexus devices on Lollipop. The app reviews are mixed. Is this app worth downloading?

shel692

May 10, 2011
Visit site
No reason to, unless a T-mobile support rep asks you to during a troubleshooting session. Takes up space, and provides your basic usage, location, etc.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
In searching for a solution to a couple of issues that I have been experiencing with my N6, I discovered the Device Assist app that Google put out for Nexus devices on Lollipop. The app reviews are mixed. Is this app worth downloading?

I had it installed for a couple months. It's not a useful app.. at all. Doesn't fix anything that might be wrong and only provides very basic information about your phone. Go ahead and install it, but you will probably come to the same conclusion. Also... this is strictly a Google app... has nothing to do with any of the carriers so you won't get any carrier specific information either.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae