Rooted Nexus 6

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So I figured I would you share with everyone, I just unlocked bootloader mode in my Nexus 6 finally literally took 5 minutes. There's a double or as I call it triple tap to wake and a few other mods for root including screen recording unlimited and Google really does restore everything on the Nexus 6 beautifully nice I disable ambient display and put in my GPS location services to the battery savings in order to maximize my battery power

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
The DT2W stuff that is included with the elementalX kernel is a lot more reliable than any other method I've come across (the method that the eX dev wrote... enabled when you also turn on sweep to wake)...

The other methods are really flaky.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
The DT2W stuff that is included with the elementalX kernel is a lot more reliable than any other method I've come across (the method that the eX dev wrote... enabled when you also turn on sweep to wake)...

The other methods are really flaky.
I learned last night that if you put location services to battery saver mode, that Google maps doesn't work at all and needs to automatically switch back to high accuracy... I figure I'll just leave it on that setting then... Makes sense.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol