tempered glass

jpdaballa

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Getting a nexus shipped to me soon and I want to be prepared. I'm coming from a moto droid turbo where pretty much all accessories don't fit well, and barely any cases made for the ballistic nylon version.

What do you guys think the best tempered glass screen protector is, and if you can show me pictures of it on your phone it would be much appreciated. I'm basically looking for the best fitted and no halo if possible

Posted via the Android Central App

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I have a ZAGG Tempered Glass Screen Protector on my S6 and love it. I checked and they seem to not have one for the Nexus 6 but I have a friend who has the Bodyguardz Pure Glass loves it. The fit on the Nexus 6 is very nice.

Samsung Galaxy S6 - Black - 32GB
Spigen Ultra Hybrid

StealthTH

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I didn't like the bodyguardz on my necus, lots of bubbles at the edges. I got a Verizon branded one and it's been great

Posted via the Android Central App

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
It's tough to get a good fit with TG and the Nexus 6's 2.5D screen. That curve really messes with things and for TG to fit without a halo around the edge, they have to shrink the size of it so it doesn't quite cover the entire screen.

Even though I am a HUGE glass fan, I ended up just sticking with plastic. It may not feel as true, but it gives a much better, edge to edge type fit.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I use this one. EZguardz Premium Real Tempered Glass Screen Protector Cover for Motorola Nexus 6 | eBay
Best gsp for the price. I don't have another phone to take a pic with, so you'll have to take my word when I say there is no halo. I recently dropped my phone and the gsp cracked, but not the actual screen. It did its job and absorbed the shock. Glad I had one on it. A plastic protector probably would not have protected it, being so thin.