Anti fingerprint Solutions for touch screen

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, so I'm trying to figure out the best way to do anti fingerprint smudge free touchscreen solutions. 1 solution is right next to other one is called jog a loo. Both solutions, supposed to repel water moisture and help with fingerprints smudge is. Has everyone heard about this before, and if so, what would be the best solution. I just bought rain-x it helps with this Monday finally it's easier things Mondays off but which product you think would work the absolute best for almost no fingerprints, smears, smudges on the clutch mean at all? Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

PapaGary

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
... but which product you think would work the absolute best for almost no fingerprints, smears, smudges

Keeping your hands clean works for me. :D

IFAIK, most manufacturers coat the gorilla glass with a protectant which is supposed to resist finger smudges and make it easier to wipe clean. "Screen cleaners" may remove this coating.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Keeping your hands clean works for me. :D

IFAIK, most manufacturers coat the gorilla glass with a protectant which is supposed to resist finger smudges and make it easier to wipe clean. "Screen cleaners" may remove this coating.
I thought they would just add to the layering. I mean I know we all get fingerprints on our screens,especially in the heat, km just trying to minimize them, that's all. I usually will just fig up my screen with my breathe, then clean it off with my shirt, but still. I just feel like I'm missing something that's all.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk