Google Calendar widget

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, so what is everyone's consensus as far as a calendar Google widgets are concerned? Do you this. Google Calendar agenda widget or do you have a full-length month view widget that use on to play store? Thank you.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

pony182

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
If you're looking for a nice calendar widget, I'm recommending Sol Calendar. It's got some other cool features like you can set it up to show you weather on specific day and such, but I personally only use it as widget.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
If you're looking for a nice calendar widget, I'm recommending Sol Calendar. It's got some other cool features like you can set it up to show you weather on specific day and such, but I personally only use it as widget.
Okay thank you so much. A lot of other people have recommended that widget calendar for me as well. Thank you.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I like the Sunrise calendar widget too. I'll check out Sol Calendar.

You know actually I tried that that so l widget for the calendar it's just too much for me lol I'm going to try the basic calendar widget and go from there.

Teejai80

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I just use the day view of the standard calender. Looks good for me and setup was easy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Teejai80

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I think that's what is called. Looks like this.

e0e1e2e63c2dd01e55436f60b5fed118.jpg

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I think that's what is called. Looks like this.

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/13/e0e1e2e63c2dd01e55436f60b5fed118.jpg

Yes yes that is the stock Google Calendar agenda widget view though. I was looking for a calendar widget that has the month at a glance so to speak. I just feel kind of weird having the month at a glance but I do have good underwear yet. Because I can easily click on the header banner to view the month at a glance.

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
You know actually I tried that that so l widget for the calendar it's just too much for me lol I'm going to try the basic calendar widget and go from there.

If you are looking for a simple calendar widget I'd recommend smooth calendar. It's the only widget that stuck with me through all my years of using android phones (roughly five).

Posted via the Android Central App

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
If you are looking for a simple calendar widget I'd recommend smooth calendar. It's the only widget that stuck with me through all my years of using android phones (roughly five).

Posted via the Android Central App
OK thanks I'll try that as well lol..

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I use DigiCal. Lots of choices there. but if you go Pro, You can have your month AND agenda right below it , all at one glance.
And shockingly time I went back to the star Calendar widget agenda view it's the most simplistic and white have an additional one when this is the widget the phone actually comes with from Google.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy