OK so my nexis 6 has a clear thin plastic she'll on it now and the seidio deluxe pro holster I bought for my old case doesn't fit the phone anymore, and its not secure. Seidio makes a holster for a "naked" nexus 6, but again, I'm just not sure if it'll all fit together. What do you guys think?or do you have another resolution?I'd rather not go "naked" for obvious reasons. Even having the clear thin shell is some kind of protection. Thanks again. It's just frustrating.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    09-14-2015 12:31 PM
    I highly doubt that will fit a Nexus 6 with a case on it. Looks to be an exact fit. You won't be able to find any holster with a specific case in mind. All you can really do is buy something like a pouch that you clip onto your belt
    09-14-2015 12:51 PM
    I have a Seidio surface case / clip for mine and it works great. Go that route if you want to use a clip with a case but not have a big bulky case.
    09-14-2015 01:03 PM
    I highly doubt that will fit a Nexus 6 with a case on it. Looks to be an exact fit. You won't be able to find any holster with a specific case in mind. All you can really do is buy something like a pouch that you clip onto your belt
    Yeah I had a funny feeling you'd say that unfortunately. And of course a pouch is so unattractive... I do have the other case, however it's a little thicker than this one if course and the cases are such a pain to put on, and take off, its not even worth my switching them out all of the time, unfortunately.

09-14-2015 01:04 PM
    I have a Seidio surface case / clip for mine and it works great. Go that route if you want to use a clip with a case but not have a big bulky case.
    Like I said, I do have the other silicone rubber case, but they are so hard to take off, And put back on again. That's the thing. The thin shell is nice and makes the phone feel better in the hands. Unless I don't use a case of she'll on it at all. I'm not sure if I like that idea At all though.

09-14-2015 01:07 PM