My nexus won't receive incoming calls while in wifi

wricu01

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Okay so my Sprint Nexus 6 is not receiving calls while it's connecting to Wi-Fi and on LTE the only way I can get the phone to receive calls consistently is keep it on 3G this issue is been reported all over the internet I've had the phone for 10 months and just really noticed it was doing this can someone please tell me if there's a fix for this issue it appears to be an issue with Wi-Fi and LTE on at the same time if I'm out and about and not on Wi-Fi LTE in phone calls work fine but if I'm in the doors and have Wi-Fi on my phone will stop receiving calls after about 10 minutes of sitting

sictheangel

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I don't have this issue with MetroPCS; in fact, I get WiFi Calling when I'm connected to a WiFi network, so all calls come in regardless if mobile network is unavailable.

Just out of curiosity, you're sure you're on the latest available build for Sprint, right?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

enyce9

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I was with two different nexus 6, both had the same problem. I am now on my third with a fi sim installed and I think the third is doing it as well when connected to Sprint. Not to mention the exclamation point of death when it tries to connect to Sprint 3g ehrpd.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol