Turbo Charging

Paul Guest1

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Now that I've used Turbo Charging with my Nexus 6, I'm going to be forever spoiled. I get so impatient now with standard speed charging. First world problem, I know.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Now that I've used Turbo Charging with my Nexus 6, I'm going to be forever spoiled. I get so impatient now with standard speed charging.

I agree with the spoilage, but the odd thing is that superslow Qi charging doesn't bother me one bit. Maybe I'm OK with it because I know going in that the charger's going take its own sweet time. At any rate, I've noticed that when I use the Qi charger, I'm always pleasantly surprised to find that my N6 is fully charged when I do check on it. I can't make that claim, though, about the turbocharger--especially since the alleged final 5 minutes to a full charge (as reported on the N6 display), even with the turbo charger, is invariably closer to 20 minutes in real time.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Speaking of turbo charging, I was one of the winners of the Tronsmart quick charger giveaway here on AC! Woohoo! First thing I've won in a LONG time. I'm going to enter all the contests from now on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital