Brent Zaniewski

Accessory Editor
Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm doing the $35 one from the Google Store. Looks solid and attractive, and says Nexus on it so I keep my geek cred.

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't want to pay $35 for a case from Google, so I'm gonna wait for Amazon's collection to increase. I just want a nice hybrid bumper case. I'm not big on OtterBox style cases.

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I like thin clear cases that show off the phone. I have the Ringke FUSION on my Nexus 6, so I'll look for that. I tried Spigen clear case and it had sharp pointy edges. Seems that you have to buy a case or two before you find the one that suits you.

kcoan3

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Im looking for a good clear one for the frost version. I ordered one on amazon but i didn't realize that the laser focus part wasn't cut out right so its going back.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm really hoping that Spigen comes out with some cases for the 6P, and definitely would like some screen protectors too. I trust that brand and I see they already have some stuff for the 5X, so hopefully that means something for the 6P is coming down the pipe.

kalookakoo

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm really hoping that Spigen comes out with some cases for the 6P, and definitely would like some screen protectors too. I trust that brand and I see they already have some stuff for the 5X, so hopefully that means something for the 6P is coming down the pipe.

They were asked and they said they didn't have any plans at this time for the 6P.