Nexus 6 Updates?

cmdr430

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
I bought a unlocked 6 for the other week and installed my Verizon sim.

Phone works great. However, I do have a couple questions.

I never received OTA "M" no, biggie, I just pulled the sim and did a factory reset and got it.

I have not received Novembers security update. Don't want to do another sim pull and reset.

Is this how its going to be as far as updates go with a Verizon sim installed? I never use wifi, because I have a UD Plan. If the updates are to come straight from Google, will I not get them in a timely manner because I am using Verizons network and not Wifi?

Thanks

cache11

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm on T-mobile and don't have November's update either. I'm wondering if Google is behind on things with the launch of the 5X and 6P.

Posted via the Android Central App

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I bought a unlocked 6 for the other week and installed my Verizon sim.

Phone works great. However, I do have a couple questions.

I never received OTA "M" no, biggie, I just pulled the sim and did a factory reset and got it.

I have not received Novembers security update. Don't want to do another sim pull and reset.

Is this how its going to be as far as updates go with a Verizon sim installed? I never use wifi, because I have a UD Plan. If the updates are to come straight from Google, will I not get them in a timely manner because I am using Verizons network and not Wifi?

Thanks

I am on Verizon and got Marsh through a FDR. But no updates. And I also do not want to reset it again... So I will wait.

Posted via the Android Central App