Screen animation speed

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I left it stock. I like the animations. I've reduced those values at times, and things just seem jerky... Really fast, but not fluid.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Plus... reducing the animation scale is kind of a placebo. Most of the time, it does little to help speed up your phone, you just perceive the faster animation as the phone being faster, but you end up waiting just as long for whatever transition to occur as it did at the higher value. The animations are there to kind of make moving around a bit more pleasent. Turn them off completely and you'll quickly see that everything seems a bit clinical and robotic... meh...

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Plus... reducing the animation scale is kind of a placebo. Most of the time, it does little to help speed up your phone, you just perceive the faster animation as the phone being faster, but you end up waiting just as long for whatever transition to occur as it did at the higher value. The animations are there to kind of make moving around a bit more pleasent. Turn them off completely and you'll quickly see that everything seems a bit clinical and robotic... meh...
Oh no I know trust me the spinny above screen animations is completely a placebo effect. You're not overclocked in the phone is still running at the same clock speed etc. It just looks really cool and it feels faster. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol