Motorola UK have AWFUL Customer Service

CellTheUltimateAndroid

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
BEWARE Motorola have AWFUL customer service.*
I ordered the nexus 6 on 25th November and I STILL HAVENT RECIEVED IT and apparently my order is ON HOLD?! WTF?
I tried contacting their customers services number today on Saturday BUT APPARENTLY TODAY IS NOT A WORKING DAY FOR THEM? EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS IT IS ON THE WEBSITE? I tried contacting the chat services twice and they said they would tell a concern team about it and I havent recieved an email about it (from either person?!)

MikeCorsten

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't say they're open on a Saturday, it's chat only

Taken from their website:

Customer telephone number:
03339-997-550

Hours of operation:
Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Chat Only)

Alternatively, email them

As your order is on hold, there must be some issue, hence them passing you to another team to contact you.

MotoGuy

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
BEWARE Motorola have AWFUL customer service.*
I ordered the nexus 6 on 25th November and I STILL HAVENT RECIEVED IT and apparently my order is ON HOLD?! WTF?
I tried contacting their customers services number today on Saturday BUT APPARENTLY TODAY IS NOT A WORKING DAY FOR THEM? EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS IT IS ON THE WEBSITE? I tried contacting the chat services twice and they said they would tell a concern team about it and I havent recieved an email about it (from either person?!)

Hi. If you send an email to supportforums@motorola.com we'll be glad to look into this for you. Please include any details, case number(s) etc. Thanks.