Nexus 6 from a G3

CVisk

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Just got my Nexus 6 and love it. Coming from an LG G3 there are 2 things that I am missing right away. I miss the double tap to wake the screen or to put it back to sleep. Also miss the face detection that keeps the screen on while you are looking at it. Any easy way to get these features on the Nexus 6?
Thanks

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Nexus 6 and love it. Coming from an LG G3 there are 2 things that I am missing right away. I miss the double tap to wake the screen or to put it back to sleep. Also miss the face detection that keeps the screen on while you are looking at it. Any easy way to get these features on the Nexus 6?
Thanks
Maybe this can help you out a little bit... If you root unlocked and next to success there is a double tap to wait for Nexus 6 app in the Play Store. I tried it on mine which is rooted. The app / feature doesn't work nearly as well as the LG g3 /g4 phones feature does. if you feel so inclined to the him easily be rooted / unlocked download the app and give it a shot of yourself. Sometimes I called the app triple tap to wake or a quadruple tap to wake. Lol

Now, as far as the face detection to keep the screen on the Galaxy phones have via TouchWiz user interface, unfortunately not that I've heard of for the Nexus 6. One of the best qualities of the Nexus 6 phone is the screen of course watching movies, TV shows, pretty much anything is awesome on the phone. I'm also currently running nova launcher which saves in my opinion substantial amount of battery power...

Well, I hope this helps you out. If you need any other help just ask. Like I said, the Nexus 6 is a great phone once you get used to the huge size of the screen and whatnot.