Modified Motorola camera app apk file

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if anyone saw this in phonearena.com or from facebook, but there was an apk file just released for the modified updated Motorola camera app and I saw downloaded it on my Nexus 6. The zoom feature is one handed worth much more than the Google camera app and I feel like the flash works a little bit better an automatic mode then and then and then Google camera app. What does everyone else think if you're using it? I'm going to continue using it because I I think I like it

dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
So far it works good for me. Will test it out more. But happy I found your post as I have been looking for the moto x camera to work on my n6

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So far it works good for me. Will test it out more. But happy I found your post as I have been looking for the moto x camera to work on my n6
Hey, thanks for responding back. Yeah I just saw on Facebook from phone arena.com this morning. Figured I'd try it out. I don't hate the Google camera app, but like I said the one-handed operation for Xoom really is choppy and not smooth. And when I'm taking pictures in low light the flash doesn't always work very well consistently at all. So I continue using the Motorola camera and go from there. Let's see how it works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781