I was provided with this cable in exchange for my honest review.

The first thing you will notice is that the cable feels like a quality product, if you have used very many different brands, then you know what I mean. I especially love the fact that it comes with a very nice velcro cable tie, so you can keep things nice and tidy.

The hunt for good USB Type C charges, as well as having a large collection of standard USB A wall and car chargers, has led me to skew toward getting the USB A to USB C cables. I have amassed quite the collection, but none seem to work quite as well as this CHOETECH. I can be sure that when using it, I will get a constant high rate of charge (going from about 50% to 100% on my Nexus 6p in about 35 minutes using a 2.4 amp wall charger), something I have noticed isn't always a given with the others I have tried.

Another huge positive for me, is the long length. It seem that there are several quality 1 or 2 meter ones available, but this is the one of the only 3m ones I've seen. I typically uses this length, coupled with cable ties, all around the house so you can always reach some juice.

I'll be ordering, and paying full price, for a few more.
    01-07-2016 10:25 AM
    Choetech is pretty good. I'm using the USB c cable and wall charger and love both.
    02-05-2016 01:33 PM