Zooming in with chrome

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok so you know how whenever you're surfing the Internet on chrome, and you go to zoom in a little bit on a webpage, and then you click on a link? You get a bubble magnifying that link so you can see it better? Is there anyway to turn that magnification off or disable it? The reason I ask it sometimes, for me, it gets a bit annoying. Thanks in advance for your input. I do appreciate it!

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Do you mean the disambiguation popup when two different links are very close? This is a feature to make sure you tap on the correct link and both of them are zoomed on a popup window. As far as I know there's no way to disable it and I couldn't find anything even under Chrome flags.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Do you mean the disambiguation popup when two different links are very close? This is a feature to make sure you tap on the correct link and both of them are zoomed on a popup window. As far as I know there's no way to disable it and I couldn't find anything even under Chrome flags.
Yes yes that's exactly what I am talking about. In the chrome tabs, I also looked and could not find anything that I didn't think there was anything but I wanted to ask.

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
When the popup bothers me too much, I just zoom in further until the links are separated enough that it doesn't pop up.