Hi! Coming from a 2014 MotoX, just ordered the 6P in Gold. My MotoX has a Supcase Unicorn Beetle PRO Series with an integrated screen protector that I really like and has provided protection from many drops over the last year with no damage. ( Amazon.com: Supcase Unicorn Beetle PRO Series Belt Clip Holster Case for All New Motorola Moto X 2nd Generation (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories ). However, I have no intention of covering up the wonderful 6P, so I am looking for a clear case. I assume I will not be able to find a clear case that will afford the protection of the Supcase. But, I am looking for a totally clear (transparent) case with as much protection as possible. An integrated screen protector would be nice plus, but is not a requirement.

Any ideas?
    01-21-2016 03:18 PM
    Hi! Coming from a 2014 MotoX, just ordered the 6P in Gold. My MotoX has a Supcase Unicorn Beetle PRO Series with an integrated screen protector that I really like and has provided protection from many drops over the last year with no damage. ( Amazon.com: Supcase Unicorn Beetle PRO Series Belt Clip Holster Case for All New Motorola Moto X 2nd Generation (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories ). However, I have no intention of covering up the wonderful 6P, so I am looking for a clear case. I assume I will not be able to find a clear case that will afford the protection of the Supcase. But, I am looking for a totally clear (transparent) case with as much protection as possible. An integrated screen protector would be nice plus, but is not a requirement.

Any ideas?
    There are a ton of them on Amazon, best thing to do is just go through them all and see which one you think you will like the best.
    01-25-2016 07:54 AM