Google Chrome vs dolphin broswer hd

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Okay so we all know that Chrome is an awesome browser. My question is is I've used Dolphin Browser before and has a user agent for desktop mode where at in it'll render the full version of Engineering website vs the mobile version of the website vs book Chrome does Byron on your website and then you have to hit the three dots on the top right of the screen and say request full version of website. Does everyone here use Google Chrome Vs another brother from the Play Store? Thank you.

Adam Ziarnik

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
What? I ditched Dolphin a several months ago because of excessive scroll-lag. I've been using UC Browser since. I'm not sure I understand what it is that your'e asking, but as it is a browser-specific question, you might want to try asking in the browser subforum.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
What? I ditched Dolphin a several months ago because of excessive scroll-lag. I've been using UC Browser since. I'm not sure I understand what it is that your'e asking, but as it is a browser-specific question, you might want to try asking in the browser subforum.
My question was really for people who uses old desktop version of a website first in the mobile version of a website. Dolphin browser allows you to use the user agent as desktop vs Android which helps render it faster but Dolphin Browser also takes more RAM to run vs Chrome. So I just want to know people's opinions about it that's all.

Adam Ziarnik

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Forcing a mobile browser to load the desktop version of the website being viewed is a fairly common feature included in most browsers. This isn't exclusive to Dolphin. Enabling this feature isn't going to speed anything up though. It usually takes longer for the desktop version fo a given page to load, and uses more processor power to do so as well. I typically only do this when there is some feature of the website I'm visiting that I need to use that is not available in the mobile version of the site.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Forcing a mobile browser to load the desktop version of the website being viewed is a fairly common feature included in most browsers. This isn't exclusive to Dolphin. Enabling this feature isn't going to speed anything up though. It usually takes longer for the desktop version fo a given page to load, and uses more processor power to do so as well. I typically only do this when there is some feature of the website I'm visiting that I need to use that is not available in the mobile version of the site.
Yes I know that. My point was at Dolphin browser can do it by default for all you have to select it from the menu options. That was all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol