Hello,
    I am using N6 for last two months and noticed that it has poor signal reception even in open area. My office has poor network reception and everyone around my office room know it well. It is not a phone set problem. However, after moving to outside of the building or ground floor where network signal is supposed to be full strength I still got poor/no signal. In this case I do search cellular network from setting and suddenly good signal strength bumped up. As I said, my office has poor reception so after moving from there to open space doesn't help my N6 to adjust with the reception. It means N6 find it difficult to handle network signal properly. Naturally, every phone can adjust in this situation very quickly but N6 can't. Does anybody face this issue? Please suggest what to do.

Thanks.
    01-27-2016 05:15 PM
    Welcome.
    No probs here but many factors can affect signal.
    I have had great luck with this free app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hecklite&hl=en

Check it out and see if you can pinpoint any concerns or dead zones.

Mav.
    Laura Knotek and munnakha05 like this.
    01-27-2016 05:19 PM
    Hello,
    I am using N6 for last two months and noticed that it has poor signal reception even in open area. My office has poor network reception and everyone around my office room know it well. It is not a phone set problem. However, after moving to outside of the building or ground floor where network signal is supposed to be full strength I still got poor/no signal. In this case I do search cellular network from setting and suddenly good signal strength appears. As I said, my office has poor reception so after moving from there to open space doesn't help my N6 to adjust with the reception. It means N6 find it difficult to handle network signal properly. Naturally, every phone can adjust in this situation very quickly but N6 can't. Does anybody face this issue? Please suggest what to do.

Thanks.
    What network are you using?
    01-27-2016 05:22 PM
    Fido.
    One more thing to add. I am talking about phone signal only, not internet speed (LTE, 3G). I dont have any data pack.
    01-27-2016 06:36 PM
    Interestingly sometime without any signal bar I am able to make call but it is not case as always. Here is the picture you can see. Faint color bar is present but no signal. Attachment 214712
    01-27-2016 08:04 PM
    Only time I had what looked like a signal issue, i.e. I couldn't see the icon, a reboot fixed it. What was your previous handset, did you suffer the same issue with signal and were you with the same provider?
    01-28-2016 03:46 AM
    Provider is same. But previous N5, Samsung S3 has no issue with signal.
    01-28-2016 11:47 AM
    and is this signal issue just at work and the surrounding area, or is it all the time?
    01-29-2016 04:12 AM