Hi Everyone. I just switched from and iPhone 6 Plus to a Nexus 6 because everyone told me how open android is compared to iOS and I have the freedom to do anything. After using Marshmallow on my Nexus 6, I am very impressed, however I used to be able to easily take screenshots of my iPhone no matter whatever app I was in. Using my Nexus, it seems I am limited to where I can take a screen shot. For example, when I want to take a screenshot of my recent transactions in my Chase Mobile Bank Account, it will not let me. Can someone please help?
    01-30-2016 07:10 PM
    What do you mean it wont let you? What message do you get or notification???
    01-30-2016 09:50 PM
    I get a notification saying Couldn't capture screenshot. Can't take screenshot due to limited storage space, or it isn't allowed by the app or your organization. I also tried third party apps and when I look at the pictures in the photo gallery, it is just black.
    01-31-2016 12:05 AM
    I get a notification saying Couldn't capture screenshot. Can't take screenshot due to limited storage space, or it isn't allowed by the app or your organization. I also tried third party apps and when I look at the pictures in the photo gallery, it is just black.
    Pretty sure that's Chase not allowing screen shots to be made.
    Same thing happens to me by the way .
    They aren't the only ones either.
    That block screen shots
    kct1975 likes this.
    02-09-2016 07:44 PM
    I've never heard of this before. How are you taking the screenshot?

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-11-2016 07:28 AM
    Hi Everyone. I just switched from and iPhone 6 Plus to a Nexus 6 because everyone told me how open android is compared to iOS and I have the freedom to do anything. After using Marshmallow on my Nexus 6, I am very impressed, however I used to be able to easily take screenshots of my iPhone no matter whatever app I was in. Using my Nexus, it seems I am limited to where I can take a screen shot. For example, when I want to take a screenshot of my recent transactions in my Chase Mobile Bank Account, it will not let me. Can someone please help?
    Power button low volume button together.

02-11-2016 01:06 PM
    Yep, or, hold the home button and hit the share icon.
    02-11-2016 01:57 PM
    That block screen shots
    Yeah, this is a Chase-specific thing. For security reasons, I'd assume, but no way to get around that. Otherwise, you can screenshot the way you've been with the Power Button + Low Volume Button.

Edit: Somehow didn't see the post above me, sorry! The other option with Marshmallow is to hold down the Home button (the middle circle on the bottom of your screen) until Google on Tap opens, then tap the bottom left "Share" icon.
    kct1975 likes this.
    02-11-2016 09:21 PM
    That block screen shots
    While I don't have anything with Chase, I also have apps that don't allow screenshots.

The email app, I use for my work email, doesn't allow screenshots.
    02-13-2016 10:29 AM
    Same here, my utility provider has an app and when I've made a transaction with it, should I want a screen shot of their reference number in the app, it declines this. It's the only application I've used whereby this has happened. However their confirmation email contains the same reference number so it's not a loss.

It's quite a secure feature that they use to be honest
    02-19-2016 11:08 AM
    While I don't have anything with Chase, I also have apps that don't allow screenshots.

The email app, I use for my work email, doesn't allow screenshots.
    I have three bank accounts the three of them don't allow screenshots, which is a good thing.

kct1975 likes this.
    02-20-2016 05:22 AM
    Why would screenshots on a banking app be a bad thing?
    02-20-2016 09:43 AM
    Stopping interceptions of information maybe. Perhaps if your screenshot was uploaded to the cloud and it was intercepted or hacked and the prevention of making secure data become insecure

02-20-2016 02:17 PM