How long the adhesive in tempered glass last inside the packaging?

bogellenong

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
So I am not sure whether I asked this question in the correct place, but approximately a month ago I got my first tempered glass for the nexus 6p by Spigen. It was great but in contrary to what they advertised on the product, the 2 corners facing the top speaker of the device are lacking adhesives and so, i have permanent bubbles on those 2 corners. I quickly messaged spigen through Amazon and they gave me another one. Now it has been 3 weeks and I am still using that old screen protector. As i have mentioned, they are perfect except on those 2 top corners which I am getting used to and after these length of time, it seems that despite the lack of adhesives on those spots, they are still tight enough that no dust can get in under them. Now the new replacement has been stored in my shelf all these times, and as the title says, I am just wondering if they adhesive quality will stay perfect inside that packaging for possibly 1 year or so? (this tempered glass seems to be 100x more scratch resistant than the regular screen protectors I have used in the past). So yeah, just wondering if any of you have any experience in the past on buying more than 1 tempered glass screen protector and keeping them for an extend period of times for later use.

terminator y2k

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
So I am not sure whether I asked this question in the correct place, but approximately a month ago I got my first tempered glass for the nexus 6p by Spigen. It was great but in contrary to what they advertised on the product, the 2 corners facing the top speaker of the device are lacking adhesives and so, i have permanent bubbles on those 2 corners. I quickly messaged spigen through Amazon and they gave me another one. Now it has been 3 weeks and I am still using that old screen protector. As i have mentioned, they are perfect except on those 2 top corners which I am getting used to and after these length of time, it seems that despite the lack of adhesives on those spots, they are still tight enough that no dust can get in under them. Now the new replacement has been stored in my shelf all these times, and as the title says, I am just wondering if they adhesive quality will stay perfect inside that packaging for possibly 1 year or so? (this tempered glass seems to be 100x more scratch resistant than the regular screen protectors I have used in the past). So yeah, just wondering if any of you have any experience in the past on buying more than 1 tempered glass screen protector and keeping them for an extend period of times for later use.

I keep extra glass screen protectors myself for my devices and I think as long as you keep them in a cool, dry place (I keep mine in a drawer that's on my TV stand in living room) it should last a year or so...

*6P 64gb Graphite (AT&T)*
*iPad Air 2 64gb Space Gray (AT&T)*

XsoundXhoundX

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
I work in a repair shop and we keep a very large inventory of tempered glass. It should last for a while as long as it isn't exposed to the elements. Just keep it in a drawer not in direct sunlight and it should last at least a year.

Wizard Witch Magic

Nov 23, 2019
Visit site
I work in a repair shop and we keep a very large inventory of tempered glass. It should last for a while as long as it isn't exposed to the elements. Just keep it in a drawer not in direct sunlight and it should last at least a year.

Hi, Sir/Madam! I'm just curious, what do you mean by "elements"? What are those elements? Thank you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney