I vaguely remember hearing about being able to log in an app, say Instagram, by using the stored password in chrome. That makes life simpler as chrome then becomes a password manager that can be very useful on android.

Does this feature exists, or is it coming in a future version, or did I just dream it up?

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-12-2016 08:25 AM
    I seem to remember that Google is working on a way to put all our android apps in the cloud instead of on our phones. Managing sign in with chrome is one of the claimed benefits. That is an initiative for the future afaik, not yet implemented.
    06-13-2016 05:25 AM
    Yes.. You can do it. Chrome remembers all of the passwords that I grant it. And credit card information if I choose. And forms where I have to input my name and address, It ask do I want chrome to insert information. I say "yes" then Chrome inserts all info
    06-13-2016 08:43 PM
    Yes.. You can do it. Chrome remembers all of the passwords that I grant it. And credit card information if I choose. And forms where I have to input my name and address, It ask do I want chrome to insert information. I say "yes" then Chrome inserts all info
    What I meant is that I want those passwords stored in chrome to help me automatically log in when I launch the Facebook or Instagram app on android.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-14-2016 06:15 PM