Anyone ever have this happen? I've tried changing my wallpaper through Google Photos, Quickpic, and Nova Launcher, but the lock screen wallpaper refuses to update.

Have to say, this latest build of N beta seems like a big step back words...

AC App
    Nexus 6
    07-24-2016 08:23 PM
    Anyone ever have this happen? I've tried changing my wallpaper through Google Photos, Quickpic, and Nova Launcher, but the lock screen wallpaper refuses to update.

Have to say, this latest build of N beta seems like a big step back words...

AC App
    Nexus 6
    It could be an issue with N Preview. I would suggest clearing cache and trying again. There appears to be workarounds that require you to install a third-party launcher or use a wallpaper app to assign the wallpaper.

You can try that alternative or wait to see if the issue is fixed in the official N release.
    07-24-2016 09:54 PM
    From d default Google now launcher, long press on any of ur home screens. Then select d wallpaper option. From there select your favorite wallpaper and press 'set wallpaper' then it will ask you if u want to set it as home screen, lock screen or both. Most other apps will only change d home screen wallpaper.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-27-2016 03:42 PM
    Kind of an annoying workaround since I'm on Nova Launcher, but that did the trick. Thanks!

Hopefully that gets straightened out on the N final release.

AC App
    Nexus 6
    07-27-2016 05:53 PM
    You can also do this from settings>display>wallpaper>Google now launcher, if u don't wanna switch launchers everytime

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-28-2016 03:02 PM