Do you use it now, have u used Project Fi? R U happy or sad with it?

*Update; We signed up yesterday, leaving a T-Mobile plan, $92 for two lines, unlimited everything. But always looking to save any money.
    08-07-2016 07:34 PM
    I just started using it a month ago. So far, I am very happy with it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    anon(55900) likes this.
    08-11-2016 05:44 AM
    I've been using it for a year or so. Very happy with it since it has WiFi in most places that I go to. And in places where there are no WiFi, I have a AT&T Hotspot device.

This wouldn't be a good thing for people with existing unlimited plan though

Nexus 7 '13.... Android M
    08-15-2016 02:06 AM
    I've been using it for a year or so. Very happy with it since it has WiFi in most places that I go to. And in places where there are no WiFi, I have a AT&T Hotspot device.

This wouldn't be a good thing for people with existing unlimited plan though

Nexus 7 '13.... Android M
    "This wouldn't be a good thing for people with existing unlimited plan though".... if you stream frequently in a place without WiFi.

My wife and I have a T-Mo unlimited that comes out to $93 per month. But after reviewing the Data that we used then Project Fi makes sense. By the looks of her Data, the 1GB ought to last her 6-7 months. You see, we have WiFi at home where if we do streaming that is where is goes on. Occasionally I use Navigation is about the only time that I would seriously stream on my phone.

So it appears that averaged out at the end of twelve months, we should save $400.
    08-15-2016 06:01 AM
    I was a Fi early adopter, but the service wasn't reliable for me here in Dallas. Good in concept, poor in execution. I had no signal way too often, and the phone wasn't switching towers like it should have.

The final straw was when I was at an offsite conference, and I was juggling a lot at work... I really needed my phone to be working well.

The guy to my left had 5 bars with Sprint. The guy on my right had 5 bars with T-Mobile. I had no signal, despite toggling airplane mode, restarting, and forcing a carrier change with the dialing codes.

Talk about frustrating.

I'm back on VZW now, and it's so much more reliable.
    10-13-2016 02:20 PM
    I've been on Fi since November 2015 and LOVE it. Cut my bill in half. And now that wifi is everywhere at work, I'm using less than 1 gig. Before extended wifi at work I was paying between $30 - $40 per month. My bill is now going to be less than $30 per month. Much better than my old Verizon plan. Been happy from day 1.
    10-13-2016 03:56 PM
    I'm confused. I thought Project fi used both Sprint and T-mobile networks. How could you be sitting between two users with strong signals and not be getting a signal?
    10-15-2016 03:02 AM
    I'm confused. I thought Project fi used both Sprint and T-mobile networks. How could you be sitting between two users with strong signals and not be getting a signal?
    Project Fi uses T-Mobile, Sprint and US Cellular towers.
    10-15-2016 04:58 AM
    Anyone notice any GPS problems on Fi, say, during trips that take you through different coverage areas?
    10-15-2016 08:40 AM
    Exactly.
    10-16-2016 10:52 PM