Tell us when you get the 7.0 update

udnh

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
and whether or not you were on the beta program. So far it seems the update is not ready for the Nexus 6.

GPuba

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
As of yesterday, the factory images were available for the Pixel C, the Nexus 9, the 6P, and the 5X. This is why they received the updates yesterday. Once the factory images on the N6 come out, then the goodies (Nougat OTA updates) will follow.

Posted via the Android Central App

burrs87

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I signed up for the beta yesterday on my N6 and got dp5 with July security patch right after. Still haven't received the final version with Aug security like I received on my N9 already.

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I've been running the beta version since May and by the looks of things nothing has changed in official version. So I'm sticking to the beta, its already stable.

udnh

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I've been running the beta version since May and by the looks of things nothing has changed in official version. So I'm sticking to the beta, its already stable.

You don't have any bugs in the beta? I have a few problems, namely Bluetooth not connection and my quick setting tiles always resetting.

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Lucky you I guess! For me, the most recent beta is far less stable than the previous build. I'm dying for the final release!

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Seems like the final is not released yet for N6. Everyone is still on beta, right?
I was going to sign up for beta, but if we don't get the final yet, I will probably wait a little longer.

rickms80

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Seems like the final is not released yet for N6. Everyone is still on beta, right?
I was going to sign up for beta, but if we don't get the final yet, I will probably wait a little longer.

Yes, I'm still on the Beta. I would definitely wait.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site

Personally I'd still sign up for the Beta; it's very smooth and glitch free IMO

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
That's good to know. I would definitely have a problem if BT is troublesome. I need it to work in car, with my watch, and BT headphones.

rickms80

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any issues with Android Wear?

Mine will not work with any of my Bluetooth devices including my Android Wear watch. It worked for a week after I updated to the beta. After that nothing will pair. I will go through the pairing process and it says paired successfully but it never actually connects.

Some have no issues Bluetooth while others, like me, Bluetooth is completely broken.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish