Still haven't received 7.0?

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm just curious as to why the OTA for 7.0 hasn't been out out. Am I alone in regards to this? It's getting close to the end of December and I haven't received it.

You're not alone. I haven't received 7.0 as well. I don't know what the hell is going on. And now I just read we're supposed to get 7.1.1 in January. How about my 7.0? lmaooo

wezi427

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
You're not alone. I haven't received 7.0 as well. I don't know what the hell is going on. And now I just read we're supposed to get 7.1.1 in January. How about my 7.0? lmaooo

I want to know why I haven't received 7.0. I'm wondering if I'll get the 7.1.1 OTA since I didn't get it for 7.0. I'm afraid it's because I was part of the BETA program, that unenrolled from.

jbmecham

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
No 7.0 yet for me either. I'm more than a bit annoyed. Last VZW update was first week of December and was just a Security update. I'd like to think that its because they can't get past the charging issue I've heard mention of in 7.0. Who knows...

UPDATE: got the VZW OTA update on Jan 30, overnight. Now waiting for 7.1...but not holding my breath!

Last edited:

spinsheet

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a Nexus 6 on T-Mobile and have yet to get 7.0. I decided to enroll in the beta program, and nothing for over a week. I unenrolled and within minutes got the December update (still on 6.0.1 though) and after a couple of weeks, still nothing more. Is there any word on when this will be ready?

wezi427

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Today I received the January security update, but I'm on Marshmallow 6.0.1. I've considered siding it, but I'm currently holding out for the OTA. If I don't receive it by February 1st I'm going to sideload it. I don't understand why I have not received the OTA. Like I mentioned before I think it has something to do with the Beta Program. I always got the security updates without any issues and now I get them late, but at least I'm still getting them.

ElronTheElder

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
Sideloaded 7.1.1 *Q and haven't looked back.
Runs great.
Utilizing Fi as my carrier expect Feb security update in a timely manner. Currently on January 5th.
Believe there was an issue with speakerphone which might have jeopardized the roll-out.
Hopefully it is a non-issue after February update around the 5th.

Sumit Sangtani

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I had sideloaded 7.1.1, but got that nasty speakerphone bug and had to drop back to 6.0.1 (on TMO).

That's fixed in the march update for 7.1.1. But I read somewhere that TMO users on 7.1.1 were getting an OTA which downgraded them to 7.0 (without a factory reset) which makes their phone unusable due to lots of crashing apps. So better look it up if try to upgrade again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance