anybody esle not ge the December monthly security update?

kjharrison

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
I never got the December security update...did they have one?
I have Build Number NBD91P
Patch Level November 5, 2016

Anybody else not get the December update?

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Still on November 2016 security update that came with 7.0, I wonder why they are not keeping up with security updates for a Nexus product. I don't really care about 7.1.1 but Google kept boasting about how they will keep up with security updates. Here it is the middle of January and nothing.

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Still on November 2016 security update that came with 7.0, I wonder why they are not keeping up with security updates for a Nexus product. I don't really care about 7.1.1 but Google kept boasting about how they will keep up with security updates. Here it is the middle of January and nothing.

Same here............:confused:

alexcolka

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm on January 5 security patch but had to sideload it but on 7.0, skipping 7.1.1 until speakerphone issue is fixed, also with unlocked bootloader and still accessing for system update checks, I guess when the time comes I'll get 7.1.1 with February patch and no speakerphone issue (hoping for that).

Knyte

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

Still on November 6 security update as well..

canawler

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
I also got the January update yesterday but oddly enough, I also got the January update last week?? I'm on 91x now and SWEAR it was a different letter when I got it last week. I don't remember what version for sure but I did confirm I was on the January patch right before updating yesterday.

Go figure?