just got Android 7.1.1

killer428

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Got mine a week ago on my Verizon Nexus 6(no sim or contract) but not on my Google Nexus 6 which I use daily ?? Thought Google would update this first before the Verizon phone ?? Hope I get the update.

jejiv

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Finally got Android 7.1.1 pushed to my Nexus 6. Guess it got lost in the mail for the last year and a half.

I've checked for it a couple times since Google released 7.1.1 but no update available until I had a notification for it today.

Didn't really care that I got it since I've already had the HTC 10 and now the Pixel 2 XL.

Nauga

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Finally got Android 7.1.1 pushed to my Nexus 6. Guess it got lost in the mail for the last year and a half.
Funny. I didn't get it until I was preparing to flash Linneage 15.1 on my N6 around 10 days ago. I had downloaded TWRP, Linneage, MindTheGapps, and Magisck, and Ting!, there was the update notification. Too little, too late, for sure. Nevertheless, I'm such a mouth-breathin' creature of habit, that I actually waited until the phone installed the update before unlocking the bootloader and flashing Linneage!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36