Nexus 7 Cases

Paralex

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Sup homies,

I have been looking on Amazon for some cases while I wait for my baby to ship. I have been looking into buying this case.

Does anyone recommend any other cases to buy at a good price?

Thanks.

mkiker2089

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand why all the cases are "stands." Why does the Nexus need to stand up?

I'm tempted to just get a gel back skin for mine. I like the official case but I'm not sure if it will fold back easily enough for me to play Temple Run. I have a leather folio case from Marware for my Kindle and it works well. This won't fit the Nexus yet but soon as it ships you know Marware will make a version for it. Amazon.com: Marware Vibe Case Cover with Stand for Kindle Fire, Red: Electronics

To me the stands and such just add bulk. I want the case to be thin and light, and that is all. Nothing extra in there that detaches, no pockets, nothing to add weight and bulk.

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand why all the cases are "stands." Why does the Nexus need to stand up?

I'm tempted to just get a gel back skin for mine. I like the official case but I'm not sure if it will fold back easily enough for me to play Temple Run. I have a leather folio case from Marware for my Kindle and it works well. This won't fit the Nexus yet but soon as it ships you know Marware will make a version for it. Amazon.com: Marware Vibe Case Cover with Stand for Kindle Fire, Red: Electronics

To me the stands and such just add bulk. I want the case to be thin and light, and that is all. Nothing extra in there that detaches, no pockets, nothing to add weight and bulk.

Well this case adds protection not just bulk. A gel case isn't going to protect it much so you will need to be very careful.

I actually like this case because I'm wanting a folio and the fact that this will allow the Nexus to stand in both portrait and landscape is a very good feature for me.

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm going with the official case sold on the Play Store, but my OCD demands I have a sleeve for it as well. I found a $5 sleeve on the Google Store site. It should fit. And it says Google. Perfect.

dco50321

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Do you have a link to the Google sleeve? I'd be interested in that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

b0bbert

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone seen otter box release a case yet? Or something as rigid/durable?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm going with the official case sold on the Play Store, but my OCD demands I have a sleeve for it as well. I found a $5 sleeve on the Google Store site. It should fit. And it says Google. Perfect.

Link ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci