Accessories

Judynnnn

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Any one find anything retail? I'm at best buy and they have nothing :/
I didn't like the cheap blue case from gamestop.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

EnDroidable

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I dont believe there is anything "official" for the nexus 7 other than the stuff from the play store, but that isnt available yet, as far as I know.

EnDroidable

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Retail is usually overpriced anyway, I bought screen protectors off Amazon, and will buy case from Play Store

Do you think the screen protector will be necessary? I dont have the tablet but from what I read the screen is coated with some glass and its pretty good. I had some screen protectors for my iPhone and they made it look hideous so I threw them away...I like these for the nexus 7 though, which ones did u buy?

Amazon.com: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Google Nexus 7 Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements: Electronics

http://www.amazon.com/CrazyOnDigita...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1960910

Judynnnn

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Do you think the screen protector will be necessary? I dont have the tablet but from what I read the screen is coated with some glass and its pretty good. I had some screen protectors for my iPhone and they made it look hideous so I threw them away...I like these for the nexus 7 though, which ones did u buy?

Amazon.com: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Google Nexus 7 Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements: Electronics

http://www.amazon.com/CrazyOnDigita...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1961272

I like to put screen protectors on everything haha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

Amazon.com: CrazyOnDigital Screen Protector Film Matte (Anti-Glare) for Google Nexus 7 Tablet (3-pack): Computers & Accessories

It all depends on how careful you are, and if you're going to be using a case. I have a phone (G2x) with 'Gorilla Glass,' which is simply the brand name of a type of Corning reinforced glass, and I carried it in my pocket with keys, coins, etc, with no screen protector for over a year without a single scratch. Till the day it scratched, at which point I wished I'd had it covered.

If you're going to keep it in a case with a cover, you're probably going to be fine without it (though since the glass isn't the 'brand name' leader, it might not be quite as resilient) so long as you maintain reasonable care in handling the device -- it should never, ever come into contact with anything sharp.

That said, I'm still going to put on a cover. I ordered the ArmorSuit, mostly because everything I've read about them indicates that (while trickier to apply) they don't detract noticeably from screen clarity/color and are much easier to put on bubble-free.

Silken1987

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen anything at all yet. Am hoping that more stuff will appear as the device becomes more widely available. Would like a nice case that doesn't add too much additional weight to the device. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown