Nexus 7 sleeves

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to get a true sleeve case, where you slide the N7 in from the top (no zipper). The N7 is so thin I think such a case would work fine. I like the thinnest of this tablet, so I don't want to bulk it up.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm planning on getting the case listed on the play store, but I want to put the N7 with the case on it in a sleeve. For five bucks and shipping, the Google Store has an 8" X 10" sleeve that has the Google logo on it. It's on its way now. It might be a little big, but I wanted to account for the extra size of the official case.

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. It isn't in the Play Store, it's in the Google Store, which every once in a while has some cool stuff.

Vibe Sleeve

It's going to be big, but again I'm putting the official case on my Nexus 7 (whenever it is released and I can order it) and then putting it in this sleeve. I'm thinking there will be 2 inches or so of give in the sleeve with the N7 in its case inside. Hard to tell from going on just pictures on the play store, but cases always seem to add more bulk than they should. And at five bucks plus shipping, if it doesn't work out, I'm not out too much cash.

Last edited:

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
This is what I am using for the moment. It was leftover from a galaxy tab i returned and happens to fit the Nexus 7 well. It is very protective and easy to get in and out... just has a Samsung logo, but I can deal with that for now.

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Tab Protective Poly-Urethane Slide Release Sleeve - Black (ET-GTABBSSGSTA): Electronics

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for the recommendation, just ordered one until Google or Asus release their cases/sleeves

pokingmon

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered this one until the day I can find the *perfect* case with folding magnet front flap that also doubles as a stand. I'll keep it anyway in case I go on trips. If it's going to be used in a hotel room, then why not just use a sleeve?

http://www.etsy.com/listing/103819146/chevron-kindle-sleeve-pocket-kindle-fire?ref=pr_shop

I have a similar one to this for my Asus Eee PC that was made from old tweet coats and dress pants. Looks super classy and simple. I don't like how bold a lot of retail cases/sleeves are, so this one looks casual and simple. It also doesn't look like an obvious target for theft, as it doesn't scream "electronics inside".

evansgw

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered this one until the day I can find the *perfect* case with folding magnet front flap that also doubles as a stand. I'll keep it anyway in case I go on trips. If it's going to be used in a hotel room, then why not just use a sleeve?

Chevron Kindle Sleeve Pocket Kindle fire sleeve by sewwonder

I have a similar one to this for my Asus Eee PC that was made from old tweet coats and dress pants. Looks super classy and simple. I don't like how bold a lot of retail cases/sleeves are, so this one looks casual and simple. It also doesn't look like an obvious target for theft, as it doesn't scream "electronics inside".

This is great. I got a N7 for my mother inlaw and she'll love the flowery fabric

kgi4

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
if you have a "Five Below" store within 50 miles of where you live - go for it, and spend the gas :)

I got awesome SLEEVE, adjustable stand, tablet cover (booklike) screens protectors, carring bag, adapters, etc.. all for $5 or less, each ... fits my Nexus7 perfectly

wow! 8D

(you can see some of the stuff online at fivebelow.com , but they only actually sell the stuff in the stores, I think.)

Reactions: markyoung04

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12