Looking forward to this kind of case

Southrncomfortjm

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Reactions: mkiker2089

dtdlurch

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Would be awesome to have something like this.

Hope this Nexus doesn't get shat on like the Galaxy Nexus did, as far as accessories go. There isn't a great selection of...well...anything. IMHO

mkiker2089

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Agreed with the above. It's easily the sleekest. it does what I want as well, folds back to hold the tablet so I can play Temple Run.

shn'g

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I have a case like this I got off ebay for my playbook and its the best functioning case by far! I can't wait for one like this!

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Definitely the winner from what I've seen available in terms of providing front/back protection from scratches and scuffs while not adding the least bulk. Of course, to do this it sacrifices some of the impact protection provided by other cases against a drop, but if you're careful enough to avoid those and are looking for a high-function, minimalist case, it would be a nice one to see implemented.

@cpuking -- I've been looking at the treegloo (and portenzo) cases, but consider those to be completely different in targeted consumer. The treegloo cases add considerably more weight (wood frame), have much better impact resistance, and are definitely geared towards those looking to add a fashion element to the function. But yes, definitely worth a look.

@louisd13 -- I was looking at that item, but, when I took a close look at the pictures provided, it appeared that the right 'edge' of the case does not have cutouts for the volume / power buttons (not to mention that the stylus loop placement would have an enclosed stylus blocking them anyway), leading me to the opinion that this is a kindle case, not a nexus case.

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I actually want just the magnetic cover that the new iPad and windows surface both offer. I'm more of the type that likes to keep the look and feel of the device as close to 'stock' as possible. But I'll take what I can get :)

Southrncomfortjm

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Check out treegloo cases even better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Nice cases for sure, but very expensive and bulkier than I want.

I'm basically looking for a screen protector that I can wrap around and turn it into a landscape stand at a decent viewing angle. Not sure I'm going to get exactly that, but I'm betting there will be tons of options soon seeing how well the N7 is selling.

giograves

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Amazon.com: The New iPad 3rd Generation Magnetic Smart Cover Portfolio Case by Photive With Built In Stand. Front and Back Protection for Ipad 3 -Black (Latest Version With Built-In Magnet for Sleep / Wake Feature): Computers & Accessories

It does exactly what I want it to do: protects the screen and allows me to easily set it up for landscape video watching while also being most unintrusive.

Wonder how long until we get one like it for the N7.

Dude, just so you know after showing me this case , you've completely ruined the chances I'd ever be happy with any thing else. thanks alot bub !

Cocorickoo

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
i suggest you all to look for "Kindle Fire leather case" on ebay. You'll get a leather case with magnetic tops and a strap for your hand for 5$.. thats what i'm getting ! :D

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
i suggest you all to look for "Kindle Fire leather case" on ebay. You'll get a leather case with magnetic tops and a strap for your hand for 5$.. thats what i'm getting ! :D
Except it will likely be sloppily fitted and covering the speaker and some of the ports / buttons.

calbearz24

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Amazon.com: The New iPad 3rd Generation Magnetic Smart Cover Portfolio Case by Photive With Built In Stand. Front and Back Protection for Ipad 3 -Black (Latest Version With Built-In Magnet for Sleep / Wake Feature): Computers & Accessories

It does exactly what I want it to do: protects the screen and allows me to easily set it up for landscape video watching while also being most unintrusive.

Wonder how long until we get one like it for the N7.

Dude, just so you know after showing me this case , you've completely ruined the chances I'd ever be happy with any thing else. thanks alot bub !

+1

Agreed. I might end up w/this one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781