For the broke dudes like me...

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure this case is the same one despite being listed for the Kindle (seller, brand, appearance, and product dimensions are exactly the same) and had ordered it the other day (should be in any minute).

If you're an Amazon Prime member, the price works out to be the same, but you're getting 2-day shipping directly fulfilled by Amazon instead of whatever shipping method Senyx uses when they fulfill orders themselves.

uM-elo

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I got this sleeve for pretty cheap

Amazon.com: Google Nexus Tablet (7 Inch Tablet) Black Neoprene With Light Blue Zipper Outside Pocket For Extra Accessories. Includes NuVur ? keychain. (MDK2G2B1): Everything Else

I "splurged" on the screen protector so I don't have to replace it (and I know this company makes nice protectors) with this for $15:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1985098

I already got the sleeve in the mail and it's pretty depressing seeing this thing just sitting in my room as I wait for my tablet to even ship. :(:(:(:(

mnor

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Navigo for 7" tablet

I bought this case from Fry's a week before the nexus 7 release.

Navigo for 7" tablet

Navigo zip case for 7" tablets

Since I've gotten my nexus, its been working great. I taped a small magnet on the inside cover (there is enough clearance so it does not touch the nexus) and the power on/off feature works great.

This was just a temp case until nexus cases started to be released, but i really like it and don't need to buy another case. :)

sephiroth_darko

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm cheap.

Got this sleeve case:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2001715

$6.20 shipped.

And this Screen protector:
Amazon.com: Exponentc High Quality Screen Protector Film for Google Nexus 7 Tablet - Anti-Glare- 3PACKS: Computers & Accessories

~$8 shipped.

Not bad, with cashback bonus from Discover, I got it for $2.56. Here's hoping they don't suck that badly lol.

Just ordered myself that case. I need one for the time being. Thanks for the suggestion. Can't beat that.

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: Navigo for 7" tablet

I bought this case from Fry's a week before the nexus 7 release.

Navigo for 7" tablet

Navigo zip case for 7" tablets

Since I've gotten my nexus, its been working great. I taped a small magnet on the inside cover (there is enough clearance so it does not touch the nexus) and the power on/off feature works great.

This was just a temp case until nexus cases started to be released, but i really like it and don't need to buy another case. :)

I like this one too, but think I'll wait because $30 seems a bit high (even though there are more expensive ones). I got the Targus folio that was made for the BB Playbook. Staples had it on sale for $9.99. Love it. Leather and it fits pretty well. Covers the power button, so I downloaded an app to shutdown, reboot, go to recovery. also the headphone jack is covered by the lower right but I can use a paper punch to eliminate that problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34