Anyone pick up the treegloo case for the nexus 7??

el_mariach

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Wondering if anybody made the jump and got this case. I would but $72 is a little bit much of a gamble for me with out really getting my hands on it.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Let us know your impressions when you get it. I'm holding off to see what Portenzo does first, but will end up getting one or the other.

Bond111

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I plan on ordering one next week. So far it seems to be the best looking, and about the best protection that is currently offered.

DestinedtoGame

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a fan of google contacts either, but once you give up being OCD with your contacts it's actually sort of nice -- you eventually just 'trust' it and let it be a little messy.

As for "scrolling through contacts," the only people that I know who do that sort of thing are iPhone users. Everybody else uses the keyboard to autosearch.

I had one of these for my Iconia 200 and it isn't the best. It doesn't hold the tablet in place really well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Lianquanmin

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I have already got one ,amazing, the design is very unique, and it feels very smooth, great, the most important it protects my nexus 7 very well. :)

jogyo

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
This case protects my Google Nexus 7 Tablet from external spoil and damage.The red one is very beautiful. I like it very much.:cool:

dpridgen

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I hope somebody comes out with one like the Vipertek case for the Galaxy tab 10.1. I love the vipertek leather folio case on the Tab.

el_mariach

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I have already got one ,amazing, the design is very unique, and it feels very smooth, great, the most important it protects my nexus 7 very well. :)

How are the holes for the buttons and I/O? I watched a review for this case but for the ipads version. And it looked a little difficult to get to the buttons. So I was wondering how easy that is to access cause it feels like the volume rocker and power button already feel awkward.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums

bleedblue

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site

I'm also curious abut the button access ... mind taking a picture or two? Ordered mine last night! Really excited and hoping I don't regret not going with the kinetic latch. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

katetape

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Oh cool, I didn't realize there was a thread going on for these already! I was going to mention the treegloo case since my sister got one of them for her iPad a few weeks ago. SUPER excited that they're making one for the Nexus 7!

Hers is really really nice, I fell in love with it! Felt like real leather (but it's animal-friendly). I'd seen some of the other book-like cases before for the Kindle Fire, but those felt kinda flimsy (like a plastic on the outside?) and were really hard.

@bleedblue - my sis didn't get the kinetic thing, but it still stands up to watch videos if that's what you're wondering. ;)

Reactions: bleedblue

jerrod6

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I had one of these for my Iconia 200 and it isn't the best. It doesn't hold the tablet in place really well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

So far there are two tablets mentioned in this thread. The Treegloo and the PU which one are you referring to in your post?

tedweller2349

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I took the plunge just a little while ago. There are hundreds of configuration options but I went with the following: Nexus 7 Super Espresso case, Natural with Brown Suede Accent frame, Edo Japan Classic liner, and a Kinetic Latch closure. I had weighed the Treegloo against a Waterfield SF Bag. They are pretty comparable in price but the Treegloo looks more individualistic and can also function as a stand. It takes a couple of weeks for toyr individual choices to be implemented but I hope it's worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool