Satchel or No Satchel, that is the question

lostmarine

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking of buying a satchel to carry around my N7 and occasionally skittles. What do you all think of satchels and any suggestions on models.

"it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one."

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I bought one of these for my Asus TF-101 last year.

http://www.amazon.com/Kensington-iP...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1998080

It works great still. I can carry my TF-101 with dock and my Nexus7 plus other goodies. The inside has a slot for a tablet, a main area, and a zippered pocket. The outside pocket has a small slot for a phone within the larger pocket. Plus it is not in the form of a purse but more like the bag delivery carriers have that cycle through New York.

Last edited:
Reactions: lostmarine
Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
DSC_1763_2_admin_large.jpg

Laptop Bags > STM Bags

I use a scout 2 for iPad to carry a couple of tablets and assorted work related stuff. I particularly like the small dimensions.

Reactions: lostmarine

julesR

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
We call them murses here too. I like them, but if you get one, get leather or heavy cotton canvas. NO NYLON or neoprene ..no fake stuff.. animal skin or plant fibers only!!!

katetape

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I am thinking of buying a satchel to carry around my N7 and occasionally skittles. What do you all think of satchels and any suggestions on models.

"it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one."

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Have you checked out SF-bags? They might have something up your alley. And maybe some colors to match tasty skittles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech