Portenzo Case

wtherrell

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Portenzo links in this thread seem to be broken. Just googled it and got on web site but the only options I see are colors, intellistand, and stylus. Also I see no pics or info on what the difference is between the regular and the intellistand. Just not clear on the web site. Nor have I seen a clear explanation in the thread.
Someone enlighten me!

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
The Intellistand option will allow you to stand the case so that you can view video at different angles, etc...

Like this:

r600x600.jpg

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Portenzo links in this thread seem to be broken. Just googled it and got on web site but the only options I see are colors, intellistand, and stylus. Also I see no pics or info on what the difference is between the regular and the intellistand. Just not clear on the web site. Nor have I seen a clear explanation in the thread.
Someone enlighten me!

Get the intellistand its well worth it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
What color scheme is that? Is that's sky blue, if so, it looks a lot lighter on their website. Might get that same combo of colors.
How easy is it to clean and does it get dirty easily?

The color scheme is "Green Apple" on the outside and "Dark Blue Linen" on the inside. I took the photo outside (obviously), with my Droid Razr, so I'm not sure on the white balance (auto).

They provide a microfiber cloth with the case. According to the website, a slightly dampened cloth should be all that is needed to clean the case.

PeaceOut

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info.
I was thinking of green but thought maybe the bright color would lose it's appeal and also it won't be as incognito anymore.
It's screaming look at me! Haha

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered the Indiana journal on 11/9 any idea how long it takes to get these things? I've heard anywhere from 10 days to over a month.

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered the Indiana journal on 11/9 any idea how long it takes to get these things? I've heard anywhere from 10 days to over a month.

About 10 business days for production and then they have to ship it for you. I guess the total production time also depends on what was in the queue before your order.

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
azaja6e9.jpg

tu3e8evy.jpg

Mine is pretty basic. Kinda wish I would have went with a red strap instead of black but I love it none the less

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering how the smart cover function works on this with the Nexus 7. If I have the lock screen set to Face Unlock, will the case open up directly to the Face Unlock screen, thereby allowing me to just look at the device to unlock it before using it?

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering how the smart cover function works on this with the Nexus 7. If I have the lock screen set to Face Unlock, will the case open up directly to the Face Unlock screen, thereby allowing me to just look at the device to unlock it before using it?

I don't use the face unlock, but I'm going to guess "Yes"

I have mine set to require a password in order to unlock, and with Auto-Wake it goes straight to the prompt asking for the password. Basically, the Auto-Wake behaves just like you had pressed the "wake/sleep" button on the Nexus 7.

anon(1024093)

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
You've probably got it all sorted out by now, but just in case ...

Yes. When you open your case it wakes to the face unlock screen.