Ok, I'm looking for a specific type of case that I'm not sure exists. I recently bought one of those leather folio type cases where there is leather around the trim of the front of the tablet. Originally, I thought the case looked great and felt nice. But after a while of using it, I realized that the leather trim surrounding the screen really started to annoy me. It seemed to just get in the way and I don't want to deal with that issue. So I've decided I'll use that case if I decide to take it out with me somewhere. But for at home or general use, I want a case that is like a TPU case with a kick stand. Very similar to a case that I used to have for my Blackberry Playbook

Something that feels more solid, like it'd actually protect against a minor drop, and covers the edges, but doesn't have a huge trim around the bezel. And a kick stand that doesn't involve that weird multi-angle thing that is in the folio cases.

I like this case a lot too Amazon.com: EXOTEK Premium Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case With Multi-Angle Stand For Google Nexus 7 Tablet (With Automatic Sleep/Wake Function) (Black): Computers & Accessories

which is kind of like the folio case style, but it doesn't cover the bezel. I like this one a lot, only thing is I'm not sure if the multi-angle stand is going to bother me. I will get this if I can't find anything better. Also, I hear you have to pop out the bottom 2 claws to use the stand.
    08-03-2012 01:11 AM
    I have the Poetic version of that case, it is pretty nice.
    08-04-2012 03:10 PM
    08-17-2012 06:14 AM
    Can you post some pics when you have it on?

Thanks!

08-17-2012 05:15 PM
    Can you post some pics when you have it on?

Thanks!
    Not bad. Might have to pick one up

Sent from my Nexus 7
    08-19-2012 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD