If complete protection is what you want, check out the Pelican case for 7" tablets.

Reviews for Pelican 1055CC Hardback Case w/ Liner for E-Readers & 7in Tablets, Black 1055-003-110 - View or add your review!

* Watertight Gasket - Tight seal created when case is shut
    * The easy open latch remains shut under pressure or after impact
    * Automatic Purge Valve - Keeps water and dust out while balancing air pressure
    * Molded plush shock absorbing liner protects from impact and won't scratch eReaders or 7 inch tablets
    * Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
    * Discover which portable electronic device will fit, using our Portable Electronic Device Fit Guide
    * Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof

Now that's a case.
    08-07-2012 12:39 AM
    Really any cover that works like a stand should do. And any bluetooth keyboard should work. $60 is way too much you can get them for $10.... Comon all this stuff is from China boys and girls!
    08-09-2012 03:47 AM
    I require being able to use my device while it is being protected since damage tends to happen during use more often. I could see using this for a move where packing it away might require protection. Otterbox offers much better quality at a better price IMHO.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=TFfwc0UK
    08-09-2012 11:57 AM
    I'd love to find a folio case that's strong like a gumdrop case but still has the smart cover to protect the screen when its in my bag...
    And I could still enjoy the kickstand feature of a folio. Anybody know of such a thing?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    08-25-2012 10:37 AM
    And all of this to protect your $199.00 investment.

Sent from my Nexus 7
    08-25-2012 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD