Found a 64 GB flash drive for $35 on ebay

BIGsinner

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I check up on Woot nightly, and found a decent 64 GB flash drive on sale. I'm taking the plunge of rooting my first device, and my primary reason is that I want to increase my storage. I was just unsure of finding a quality high capacity flash drive that wouldn't die on me after 6 weeks. I reviewed other Lexar products on Newegg, and found myself satisfied with the overall reviews. (Plus this one come with a 3 year warranty) If any of you are thinking about getting a new 64 GB flash drive, be sure to check this deal out!

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I check up on Woot nightly, and found a decent 64 GB flash drive on sale. I'm taking the plunge of rooting my first device, and my primary reason is that I want to increase my storage. I was just unsure of finding a quality high capacity flash drive that wouldn't die on me after 6 weeks. I reviewed other Lexar products on Newegg, and found myself satisfied with the overall reviews. (Plus this one come with a 3 year warranty) If any of you are thinking about getting a new 64 GB flash drive, be sure to check this deal out!

That it's a 64GB USB flash drive from a reputable manufacturer and eBay seller makes this a very good deal.

That it's also USB 3.0 compliant makes it a veritable steal!

While I'd be stunned if the Nexus 7 were 3.0 compliant, the drive will be backwards compatible for 2.0. Generally speaking, 3.0 drives offer much higher read/write speeds than 2.0 drives even when connected to a 2.0 port. Plus, if you have 3.0 ports on your PC you'll get much faster transfer rates than with a 2.0 drive (not the fastest 3.0 drive out there by a long shot, but still quite respectable 3.0 speeds).

I just ordered a smaller, faster 3.0 drive the other day for general use, but will be picking up one of these for the N7 - thanks for the tip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781