Picture of Your N7 Case!

Rionken86x

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Everyone should post photos of what case you're using for your Nexus 7!

Here's mine. I have the official Asus N7 case and one from Poetic.

What case are you?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Vlad161

Rionken86x

May 31, 2011
Visit site

flacousa

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the Poetic (hard back) like the one you have, I find it slim enough to fit in my jean's back pocket.

Sent from my Nexus 7

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
This is the slim case that I ordered on Amazon in orange and also ordered one in purple by supcase. Very light and thin and it's leather. These pictures were taken from my Samsung galaxy note 2.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Rionken86x

May 31, 2011
Visit site
1am, huh? Ugh, fun times indeed! Glad you got them though!

Your G-1 first look video today was great! I love that you can add Folders to the Home screen and put stuff in it like your games. Sweet!

That's nice! When I saw the back, I kinda cringed. Sorry

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

YBCold

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking about making the plunge for the Portenzo case but I am worried that it will make this beautiful Nexus 7 too big and bulky.

What does everyone else think?

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site

GMC MaXx

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking about making the plunge for the Portenzo case but I am worried that it will make this beautiful Nexus 7 too big and bulky.

Portenza is awesome. Still fits in my back pocket if I'm wearing loose jeans.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

anon(924308)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

Dodo Case has a really slim one for $35, but I don't know if I would trust it with protecting the tablet. Their regular Dodocases are beautiful, but at least for now, the one they have for the Nexus is some cheapo stick-on thing.

Last edited:

Ftspyder

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Dodo Case has a really slim one for $35, but I don't know if I would trust it with protecting the tablet. Their regular Dodocases are beautiful, but at least for now, the one they have for the Nexus is some cheapo stick-on thing.

I have both cases. The Portenzo is by far the best. It is def thinker then the DODO case but the Portenzo isnt really that thick. I think its the perfect size. The DODO case only mildly protects the Nexus 7 and i`ve had it for 3 weeks and the stickiness already has stopped working. I contacted DODO and they offered to ship me a new one or get my money back.

naqzar

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I have a YooMee, love it! It looks similar to a lot of the others out there but its only $11.99 not sure about shipping cause I got my cart over $25 for free super saver, but it might be prime eligible too?

It has the magnet wake/sleep, hand strap, stylus holder, it feels great, and it kind of snaps shut so it feels really solid.

Amazon.com: YooMee Black Google Nexus 7 Inch Android Tablet Leather Case Cover Folio with Multi-Angle Stand, Stylus Holder Strap and Hand Strap (Black) (WITH Sleep and Wake Function): Electronics

Reactions: vito032

TimboSliceSliceBaby

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Bought the Asus case this weekend. Returning it tomorrow. $30 for a rubbery case with a flap? I guess I was expecting more.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Knyte

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Was really hoping the "official" case would have the smart screen feature on it.. I am wondering if that's why there been a delay everywhere I looked to get one?

I am still unhappy with Seidio claiming the Nexus 7 is not a popular device and therefore will not be making any products for it...

I ended up going with the YooMee on amazon.. we'll see if I can get used to the folio style or will I be clamoring for a rugged style case like the Seidio Active/Otterbox so it becomes a large phone like device HAH

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
The YouMee, Poetic and Moko slim fit cases in this thread are all identical. Wondering if they are manufactured somewhere and sold under different brands?
Anyway, I bought the Moko slim fit (not the 360 rotating one) that's like the poetic in the ops 1st post. I love it so much I bought another one either because of the additional N7 I'm probably going to get :)D) or for when the 1st one wears out.

Just as FYI, the seller of the Moko slim fit I got on Amazon sent me and email and said I could return the second because they had a lifetime warranty on it, so if it ever work out, just send it to them and they will send a replacement.

How kewl is that? Keeping it though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol