Is there any good hard snap on cases?

ExTheGod

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I have my nice leather case with kickstand but theres times where it becomes annoying to hold the flap back. Was wondering if anyone knew of some good hard plastic snap on cases?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

MaddSkillz

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I have my nice leather case with kickstand but theres times where it becomes annoying to hold the flap back. Was wondering if anyone knew of some good hard plastic snap on cases?

Yeah, I'm waiting for the Seidio Active line of cases to become available. They look really awesome. Right now their website is down but I'm sure you can Google it and find what I'm talking about.

ExTheGod

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
The Incipio Feather seems nice, though I have not ordered one.

Incipio Feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case for Google Nexus 7 - Android Hard Cases - Android Community Store

I did jump in on kickstarter for the 10Terra Bamboo case. It isn't thin, but it isn't too fat either, and it sure is pretty.

Wood Nexus 7 Case | 10TERRA

The bamboo is nice but spending 50 dollars on a case I'm not going to use that much it's kinda pointless. Do you know if that feather case wraps around the entire tablet or is it just like a back cover.? I can't really tell from the pictures

TimeHunter

May 2, 2010
Visit site
The bamboo is nice but spending 50 dollars on a case I'm not going to use that much it's kinda pointless. Do you know if that feather case wraps around the entire tablet or is it just like a back cover.? I can't really tell from the pictures

It is just a back cover shell, nothing on the face or over the screen.

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
... Do you know if that feather case wraps around the entire tablet or is it just like a back cover.?

It just covers the back. It does not wrap around the front of the tablet.

Here is my review of the Feather.

(Disclaimer: Incipio provided the Feather case to me in order to write the review.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995