Beats Pill bluetooth speaker

hydro27405

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Just thought I would through my 2 cents out there.
I needed a portable speaker for traveling, I found in my opinion, The Beats Pill to be an awesome portable speaker and sounds great with the Nexus 7 when watching movies and playing music in hotel rooms. This one has more volume than all the others I tried and fits in my back pack. I travel a lot and hate having to check in baggage so this fit the bill for me.
Joe

Praggles

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
If you paid the $200.00 it is listed for I would say my $19.00 Scosche boomCAN is a way better bang for the buck!...small portable great power and fine fidelity for the price! I have a really hard time paying as much for a peripheral as the cost of the device....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

hydro27405

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
If you paid the $200.00 it is listed for I would say my $19.00 Scosche boomCAN is a way better bang for the buck!...small portable great power and fine fidelity for the price! I have a really hard time paying as much for a peripheral as the cost of the device....

It is a little spendy but it fit the bill for me, I can also attach it to my phone, makes for an interesting speaker phone......

TANDC

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Really think you can compare a $20 speaker system to a high end speaker system?

You have a state of the art tablet..why would you want to use a cheap speaker system that craps out the louder you go and no base response?

Beats has a 4 speaker set up..its great and worth the money.

We also have Foxl from Sound matters lot of times in our hotel we can place it behind us when watching movies and its sounds perfect!!

soundmatters | foxL - The first pocket-sized music system good enough for audio purists

Praggles

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I suppose its what you value...the Nexus is a bargain device not high end...if you want that there are other choices...to essentially double its cost to listen to music is IMO laughable when there are great dedicated high end audio solutions for the same $400.00 bucks that will blow the Nexus as a head in device out of the water...

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I suppose its what you value...the Nexus is a bargain device not high end...if you want that there are other choices...to essentially double its cost to listen to music is IMO laughable when there are great dedicated high end audio solutions for the same $400.00 bucks that will blow the Nexus as a head in device out of the water...

Make no mistake about the price of the Nexus 7. It may be inexpensive but to label it as not high end because we didn't shell out 800 dollars like the imorons is idiotic. Nothing compares to the 7

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TANDC

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
You seem to be new to Google Products..all Google Products are priced way below market prices has nothing to do with low end quality!

All Google phones are 1/2 the price of iPhone and other Androids with no contract! Google just gets it..

Remind me again where are you going to get a top of the line phone new for $299..Google that's where!

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...rue&feature=microsite&hl=en-US&token=oAIdr0GJ

But if low end speakers work for you more power to you...for me sound is everything and you get the clarity with Sound matters and Beats by Monster