Visit site
Story....

Nexus-7-docking-station.jpg

Pre-order Link: Expected availability: December 30 2012

Last edited:

Ultra50#WP

Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
The price of this dock is way to high it should have around $30 and been out a few months after the launch of the N7. Not many users will pay $39.99 for this dock.

sduda210

May 3, 2012
Visit site
What functionality does the dock add besides charging and adding a different location to plug in head phones. $40 is steep for a new charger.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

weebeesteve

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
All I keep reading about it is that it's a "audio" dock. So does it just have the ability to transfer/play music as well as the other already mentioned abilities?

CJREX

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
What functionality does the dock add besides charging and adding a different location to plug in head phones. $40 is steep for a new charger.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

All I keep reading about it is that it's a "audio" dock. So does it just have the ability to transfer/play music as well as the other already mentioned abilities?

It allows you to hook it into your home stereo system for audio.

All you need is the audio splitter Y adapter cable.

About $3 anywhere.

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
One possible advantage is that it frees up the USB port for other use while being charged (e.g., watching a movie off a connected flash drive).

Minkey1

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Unless I'm missing something, I see no option to "pre-order" the dock. All I see on the B&H site is an option to be notified when they get stock.

Jeff Da

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
The price of this dock is way to high it should have around $30 and been out a few months after the launch of the N7. Not many users will pay $39.99 for this dock.

Google should have had at least the cases and other such accessories out the same day as the Nexus 7. I believe that Google can learn something from apple when it comes to accessories.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums