N7 dock is shipping...

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I thought people have had these for a little while already now? Or are you just excited to get yours?

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine 2 days ago...

Website said 1-2 weeks backordered...

Dock arrived today....

Only issue I'm having is with daydream... I have daydream set to Flipboard... Once it goes to flipboard, it starts to loop...

I assume it is because I am using a 1 amp charger... I know the tablet comes with a 2 amp.

So, once I get a chance to try that charger, I will know if I have a problem.

Lego

ohmslaw

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I thought people have had these for a little while already now? Or are you just excited to get yours?
From what I've seen these were available on the web, always out of stock. B&H had the listed, but almost always backordered. Same with Adoroma. It appears that Google Play is actually shipping, at a better price. That may be the reason for the excitment, and I may finally order one.

philba

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
They had previously been listed at 39.99 which I felt was kind of steep. At 29.99, it reached my level of pain so I ordered one. They should really be $20 or less since there is about $1.50 worth of material in them. (OK, for the nit pickers, I have no idea how much cost is in it but it's got 2 mass market connectors, some pogo pins and a bit of plastic - how costly can that be?)

bxw689

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I had 2 orders of the Nexus 7 Dock cancelled by Google. Anybody else have this problem? I received the following email within 2 days of making each purchase.

"Thank you for using Google Wallet. In an ongoing effort to provide a safe purchasing environment, Google reviews orders on a regular basis.

It appears that you have created multiple accounts in order to take advantage of our current promotion. However, creating accounts in this manner is not allowed under the terms of this promotion. As a result, we have suspended your account and its associated transactions. You may continue to make purchases with your original Google Wallet account at this time.

The promotion terms were developed to ensure a positive user experience for everyone. If your account use continues not to comply with these terms, you may not be eligible to make purchases through Google Wallet in the future."

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I had 2 orders of the Nexus 7 Dock cancelled by Google. Anybody else have this problem? I received the following email within 2 days of making each purchase.

"Thank you for using Google Wallet. In an ongoing effort to provide a safe purchasing environment, Google reviews orders on a regular basis.

It appears that you have created multiple accounts in order to take advantage of our current promotion. However, creating accounts in this manner is not allowed under the terms of this promotion. As a result, we have suspended your account and its associated transactions. You may continue to make purchases with your original Google Wallet account at this time.

The promotion terms were developed to ensure a positive user experience for everyone. If your account use continues not to comply with these terms, you may not be eligible to make purchases through Google Wallet in the future."

So I would call BS on the multiple accounts thing. I have 4 Nexus devices and guess what? Each Wallet initialization created an account. How can an inefficiency that Google created be held against you???

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34