google wallet apk

markboston

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
can someone post the apk for google wallet for the nexus 7? when you root the device google wallet is deleted and theres no way to redownload it.

markhallyo

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
If you can't find it here just look on XDA. Mine never went away at all when I rooted it just tells me my device is incompatible but it will still work.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

mkiker2089

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
What does it say when you try on the play store? There should be a box to open it or in my case enable it.

If I go to settings>apps>all by scrolling to the third pane I see it listed as "wallet". Mine is at the very bottom since it's disabled.

Avast also has an app manager. On it you have to change it from running to all.

I'm not sure how your app could have disappeared which is why I think it must just be hidden somewhere. Unlocking and rooting shouldn't have taken it away but if it never let you activate it then it may be hiding somewhere.

Also using "es file explorer" I can find the apk itself. You have to enable root directory and then browse to /system/app and it's called simply wallet.apk if you click on it then you get a prompt to install or re-install it.

Droidintorrance

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
anybody else has a "device not compatible" error... again...?

The same as my Gnex... but the app still works, activated my $10 again...

Couldn't add my CC tho.. will try again tomorrow...

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
anybody else has a "device not compatible" error... again...?

The same as my Gnex... but the app still works, activated my $10 again...

Couldn't add my CC tho.. will try again tomorrow...

Do you mean the Unsupported Device banner on top? It's just a disclaimer for rooted devices. Wallet still functions fine.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Droidintorrance

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
If you can't find it here just look on XDA. Mine never went away at all when I rooted it just tells me my device is incompatible but it will still work.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Can't get mine to work. When try to add my Citi CC it always fails for some reason....

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Can't get mine to work. When try to add my Citi CC it always fails for some reason....

The Citi CC cards might not work, it depends on country and other things. The Google Prepaid card is the only one that consistently works, so I would just use that, top it off with whatever amount you feel comfortable with and take it from there.

I did. And when I went to the market it said its not available in my country lol. I'm in the us of a

You still haven't been able to load it? What ROM are you on? Did you try my link to the play store version of wallet?

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
43b96e5c-b8a6-c250.jpg

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
The Citi CC cards might not work, it depends on country and other things. The Google Prepaid card is the only one that consistently works, so I would just use that, top it off with whatever amount you feel comfortable with and take it from there.

You still haven't been able to load it? What ROM are you on? Did you try my link to the play store version of wallet?

And that's comming from your link

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci