10-23-2012 10:37 AM
38 12
tools
    Disclaimer: I'm not associated with AOKP or this ROM in any way. Just passing along some info.

Download official builds here:
    http://aokp.co/index.php/releases

Team Kang
    AOKP Bug Tracker
    07-30-2012 10:11 PM
    FWIW, I've heard it's a bit laggy/buggy. No worries, they'll get their act together .
    07-31-2012 09:11 AM
    First nightly was definitely laggy/buggy a bit for me, on a clean install. Went back to euroskank's CM10 for now... but as dmmarck said I'm sure this will be a great ROM in due time... nightlies aren't supposed to be bugproof
    07-31-2012 11:47 AM
    Was there an option for tablet mode/combined status bar?

Sent from my Nexus 7
    07-31-2012 12:39 PM
    Was there an option for tablet mode/combined status bar?

Sent from my Nexus 7
    Not that I noticed
    ragnarokx likes this.
    07-31-2012 01:18 PM
    I'm sure they will eventually then. I'm sticking with Paranoid Android for now.
    07-31-2012 02:11 PM
    Yeah, this rendition of AOKP has quite a few bugs from what I have played around with. Nandroiding back to stock until they work out some of these bugs.
    07-31-2012 06:35 PM
    You know what's been even more fun than flashing the nightlies? Building my own.

I was running the preview builds of AOKP JB before the nightlies, and I can say that none have been "buggy" in my experience. We're just waiting on all the tweaks and features that were present in the ICS versions to show up.
    08-01-2012 11:48 AM
    Are there OTA updates for this build, because CWM doesn't find any?
    08-02-2012 05:39 PM
    Are there OTA updates for this build, because CWM doesn't find any?
    No you have to download them from the linked site and flash in recovery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    08-02-2012 06:12 PM
    FWIW, the official Build 1 has been released for our beloved and amazing grouper.

Find it here...

JellyBean Build 1 - Releases - Releases - News
    08-20-2012 07:00 PM
    so, after loading v15 and the patch, my tablet is stuck on the splash screen, just looping the aokp, what is wrong!?
    08-22-2012 09:33 PM
    so, after loading v15 and the patch, my tablet is stuck on the splash screen, just looping the aokp, what is wrong!?
    v15 and a patch? What? Please post the links.
    08-22-2012 09:57 PM
    v15 and a patch? What? Please post the links.
    figured it out, was loading old stuff, i guess v15 was just the splash screen (aokp site is now on v28), wasn't paying attention to when things were posted on aokp's site. but thanks for the reply!!
    08-22-2012 10:59 PM
    Where is this v15 or v28 number coming from?
    08-22-2012 11:16 PM
    I saw mention of it elsewhere but I can't see to find it myself.
    08-25-2012 12:45 PM
    PSA:

8/29 nightly is up on androtransfer...
    2defmouze and mclarryjr like this.
    08-29-2012 10:14 AM
    I'm running this AOKP JB build 1 on my Galaxy Nexus phone and not sure what bugs you all are seeing on the N7 device. This build is very stable, not laggy and virtually bugless for me on my GN phone. I realize this is the tablet N7 AOKP JB version but just putting in my 2 cents worth on the new build AOKP JB build I'm using. I'm sure we'll have more choices soon. Haven't rooted my N7 yet but when I do I will try this AOKP JB rom out for sure.
    09-05-2012 04:16 PM
    I'm running this AOKP JB build 1 on my Galaxy Nexus phone and not sure what bugs you all are seeing on the N7 device. This build is very stable, not laggy and virtually bugless for me on my GN phone. I realize this is the tablet N7 AOKP JB version but just putting in my 2 cents worth on the new build AOKP JB build I'm using. I'm sure we'll have more choices soon. Haven't rooted my N7 yet but when I do I will try this AOKP JB rom out for sure.
    Well they have "dummy" toggles for vibrate (no haptic = no vibrate) and you can't scroll down/past to remove other toggles (e.g. screen rotation).
    09-05-2012 04:28 PM
    Hey it's the first build for JB and AOKP, for sure there are things either missing or just not added to the rom yet but for my purposes this build will do for now since I want Jelly Bean on my "Verizon" Galaxy Nexus phone that was running ICS previously. I've been using AOKP's roms for quite a while on my GN phone with very good customizable features and very few issues over all. We all want different things out of a custom rom so I can understand why some won't want to use some of the few "NEW" JB builds that are available right now for the N7. It's just a matter of time now till we have more choices....guess my point is I've had good results with AOKP in the past on my GN phone.....
    09-05-2012 04:44 PM
    Hey it's the first build for JB and AOKP, for sure there are things either missing or just not added to the rom yet but for my purposes this build will do for now since I want Jelly Bean on my "Verizon" Galaxy Nexus phone that was running ICS previously. I've been using AOKP's roms for quite a while on my GN phone with very good customizable features and very few issues over all. We all want different things out of a custom rom so I can understand why some won't want to use some of the few "NEW" JB builds that are available right now for the N7. It's just a matter of time now till we have more choices....guess my point is I've had good results with AOKP in the past on my GN phone.....
    lol you don't have to convince me, it's all I run on my GNex right now and I even bought a stupid white case with their logo on it
    09-05-2012 04:50 PM
    Hahaha, nice....Just sharing my experience. I've tried many other roms out there as well but seem to come back to AOKP. Just fits well for me and what I need/want on my device.
    09-05-2012 04:56 PM
    Build 2 is out and there is an option in ROM Control for Tablet U I.
    dmmarck likes this.
    09-17-2012 07:24 AM
    Build 2 is out and there is an option in ROM Control for Tablet U I.
    Can you edit the toggles (like being able to remove auto rotate and stuff) or is the toggle menu still wonky?
    09-18-2012 08:06 AM
    Can you edit the toggles (like being able to remove auto rotate and stuff) or is the toggle menu still wonky?
    I'm not really sure if I know what you mean. But you can toggle off the auto rotation in the navigation bar and it will stay in landscape mode.
    09-18-2012 10:17 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD