[ROM][AOSP][10/31][JB] Bugless Beast Nexus 7

misterlinox

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Bugless Beast flashing problem only.

Hello, guys. I have the newer line of the 16GB nexus 7's(C90K, iirc), which I just got the other day. Bootloader is unlocked, TWRP is recovery, device is rooted. I checked the md5 of the Bugless Beast flash and all matched up. Yet, every time I flashed it resulted in a bootloop that wouldn't fix itself. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong so I looked at how others were doing it: everything was just right. I factory reset and wiped system for good measure, wiped caches, and installed the ROM.

To make sure that I really wasn't doing anything wrong, I took Paranoid Android and flashed it. It was running in like two minutes. I tried the latest and the second latest of BB releases, so I don't think it's his release but something on my device? I'd appreciate some assistance, guys.

misterlinox

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][AOSP][10/30][JB] Bugless Beast Nexus 7

To quote a thread of mine:
Hello, guys. I have the newer line of the 16GB nexus 7's(C90K, iirc), which I just got the other day. Bootloader is unlocked, TWRP is recovery, device is rooted. I checked the md5 of the Bugless Beast flash and all matched up. Yet, every time I flashed it resulted in a bootloop that wouldn't fix itself. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong so I looked at how others were doing it: everything was just right. I factory reset and wiped system for good measure, wiped caches, and installed the ROM.

I just tried again and followed the steps in the first post for if on X screen or bootloop and neither worked. Still on a long bootloop. Any advice?

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site

To quote a thread of mine:

I just tried again and followed the steps in the first post for if on X screen or bootloop and neither worked. Still on a long bootloop. Any advice?

Might be that it's a newer Nexus 7. I'm sure we'll see an update when 4.2 hits...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

misterlinox

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

Hm, it could be. Well, that stinks. =[

- - - Updated - - -

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

Its possible but I have no way of telling for sure. Have u tried the support forum thread over at rootz?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Bugless Beast flashing problem only.

Hmm.. Might be obvious, but you sure you are downloading the BB for Grouper?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech